2 colonics + juice cleanse $300 plus HST
Combining a juice cleanse to the colonics is a great way to get additional benefits. Consuming only fresh pressed juices give the digestive tract time to rest so it can focus on the detoxification process. The antioxidants in the juice help to expel any additional toxins that may be present in the bloodstream. The high nutrient content of the juices help to nourish the cells which are regenerating, the rapid absorption of nutrients make for a powerful blood alkalizer and detoxifier.
The juices are made by local business "Food and Fervor" located in Rosseau, the ingredients are organic and local whenever possible. All of the juices are prepared for you ahead of time and given to you at your first colonic appointment. You will receive five cold pressed juices and one high protein nut mylk per day of the cleanse. After the three day juice cleanse, you will return for your second colon hydrotherapy session. This is where the body is really able to release old, stagnant and toxic fecal matter that is impacted in the colon.
Juice Cleanse Ingredient List
1. "Black Magic" - activated charcoal, lemon, chia, pure maple syrup, Himalayan sea salt.
2. "So Fresh and So Clean" - parsley, spinach, kale, celery, lemon, grapefruit, apple.
3. "Heart Beet" - parsley, kale, lemon, beet, apple.
4. "Vitamin C" - orange, lemon, apple, carrot, cayenne.
5. "Energize" - ginger, spinach, parsley, celery, lemon, apple, carrot cayenne.
6. "Gold Mylk" - turmeric, ginger, coconut oil, dates, almond, cayenne, cinnamon.
Please note that juice cleanses need to be pre-ordered. Contact for more info!